Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Mercury on the Move - Proceed with Caution

Monday, Dec 13, 7:00 PM EST til Wednesday, Dec 15, 10:00AM EST take care while traveling. Avoid confrontational people and volatile conversations. Mercury is angling harshly to other planets in the solar system – Uranus, Pluto and Mars plus Mars conjuncts Pluto at 11:13 PM Monday night making everything too intense. Better to be safe than risk anything. 

Thank you to all the student who braved the rain and cold to attend my class last evening! You are great! We have one more class before the holiday break. See you next Sunday. 
I'm setting up a student page on my website for students to access where there will be notes and information that may be downloaded. I'll send you an email with password as soon as it is set to go. 

My weekly column, Your Celestial Compass, is on line now at: http://www.shirleymaclaine.com