Pages

Friday, July 20, 2018

Scorpio Moon & Spiders


JULY 20, 2018 SCORPIO MOON

So much rain here that it seems insects are now a natural part of my home with one, maybe two huge spiders in the kitchen. Hoping it/they find the other bugs to their liking. So far, the spiders and I are cohabiting well and yet I wonder about the time of many wee ones – but then that’s for another day. This comes with living rural, or in NYC. With the Scorpio Moon until Sunday it’s natural to think deep about life and to connect with covert aspects including the lesser seen in nature. The big old spider isn’t so covert as he/she is right there not too far from my coffee machine every morning, politely (my preferred way of see it) moving out of my way when I need to be in its space. With a Scorpio frame of mind, here’s an interesting fact about spiders..they can launch themselves into the air using electric fields as a form of propulsion. These fields that occur naturally in Earth's atmosphere are linked to cosmic rays and solar activity. Not knowing why, they often take flight when the air is calm, and large spiders even fly when air currents are insufficient to support their weight. (If my kitchen spider grows anymore I'll let you know ...... where I've moved.)


For personal readings or counsel;